EPIC Parenting Academy
A Place Where Parents Become EPIC!!
What Are Some of the RESULTS of Joining the VIP Lounge?
- Improve Your Relationship with Your Children
- Feel Confident in Your Parenting Skills
- Gain Tips, Skills, and Confidence
- Be a Part of a Community of EPIC Parents
- FREE LIVE Online Events exclusive to VIP Lounge Members ONLY (including Q&A sessions)
One thing is for sure - "A STRESSED Parent isn't the Best Parent!"
All courses are online. Learn at your own pace when it's convenient for YOU!
We want everyone to be able to get the help they need and become an EPIC Parent!
Use the Contact button to ask your question or schedule a FREE Consultation call.
Learn On YOUR Time
Learn from the convenience of your own home, when it fits into your own schedule. No added expense of traveling, finding a babysitter, or trying to juggle it in between all your other activities.
It's all online, for when it fits your schedule. Log in anytime and complete the lessons all at once, or one bite at a time.!
THE BEST OF 3 WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED AND BE EPIC
Convenient Online courses you can take in the comfort of your own home, or on the go - whenever it fits your schedule.
Help with Childs' behavior or
For Parents (we have behaviors too)
1. Communication Skills 2. Understanding Child Development 3. Setting Boundaries 4. Positive Discipline Techniques 5. Problem-Solving Strategies 6. Conflict Resolution Skills 7. Self-Care and Stress Management 8. Building Resiliency in Children 9. Teaching Responsibility and Independence 10. Encouraging Empathy and Compassion in Children 11. Raising Financially Savvy Kids 12. Creating a Nurturing Home Environment 13. Supporting Your Child’s Social and Emotional Learning 14. Developing Healthy Meal Planning Habits
Do Your Children Throw Temper Tantrums?
They can be the worst sometimes, right? Especially when they throw them IN PUBLIC! The embarrassment factor can feel overwhelming at times. I know...I've been that mom and in those moments it feels like EVERYONE is looking at you....with JUDGING EYES...or so it seems. Grocery stores became my all-time-worst event!!
But, did you know that Tantrums and Meltdowns aren't the same? They aren't. In fact, they are VERY different, and how you respond to them should be very different as well.
If you're not sure how to tell the difference, or how to respond effectively to each of them, I've created something you'll really love, and can greatly help you when you respond to each of them. Check it out!